To support the placement process the central placement cell has an effective online system. The procedure for campus placement follows the following plans,
- The formal point of contact for placement is ‘Placement Officer’ central placement cell sends invitation to HR of industries/ companies/ organizations/ institutes along with relevant information.
- Student link and mail account will be created for organizations interested in recruiting on the website: http:/placementsuk.ac.in.
- Industries/ companies/ organizations/institutes should fill up Job Announcement Form (JAF) containing the details of job offer. JAF’s can also be sent by post or email to Placement Officer, Central Placement Cell, Shivaji University, Kolhapur-416 004 (MS) India.
- If recruiting agency interested in conducting pre-placement presentation they can send request well in advance.
- The ‘JAF’ is made available online to the students along with any other information furnished by the recruiting organizations.
- Interested and eligible (as per the criteria specified by the organizations) students show their willingness to appear for the recruitment process by signing the JAF online.
- The central placement cell allots dates for recruitment process in consultation with university authority and concerned HR of organizations by considering students availability.
- Organizations can view online resumes of interested candidates and shortlist as per requirements.
- Organization visits the university / college campus on the allotted dates and conduct the written test /GD/PI according to their recruitment procedure.
- Central placement cell along with DPO’s & TPO’s co-ordinate the activity.