University Examination Section
Declaration Of The With-Held Results
- The results of the students writing wrong seat numbers will be kept in reserve and will be declared separately after confirming their identity, hand writing by comparison with the original answer book and the candidate of which wrong seat number is written is not appearing for that subject or his/her proper marks are communicated to him/her. (RRMWCL)
- The students writing wrong seat numbers shall pay penalty amount of Rs.500/- per paper.
- If there is discrepancy in the subjects mentioned in the examination form and actual examination given by the candidate, the results of such examinee will be withheld and will be declared after due confirmation of the term that he/she had kept with approval of the Controller of Examination. (RRMWCL)
- The results of those candidates held in reserve for copying case malpractice and/or lapse in the examination will be declared as per the resolution passed by the Board of Examinations.
- The result of the candidate writing wrong subject in the examination form and actually appearing for the different subject shall be withheld. The result of such candidate will be declared after confirming from the principal of the concerned college regarding the subject for which candidate had kept terms. The candidate shall pay the fees applicable at that time. (RRCC).
- The results of those candidates whose marks are communicated in wrong manner by the examiner shall be held in reserve and declared at the earliest by getting an explanation and classification from the concerned and after approval of the officers concerned.(RRMWCL)
- The results reserved for dues payable to University and/or College shall be declared on confirmation of payment of the said dues.
- The results of the candidate whose eligibility requirement is not fulfilled shall be held in reserve and will be declared only after completion of the same. (RRMWCL)