Spoken Tutorial IIT Bombay (NEW)
SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY, KOLHAPUR
All Principals of affiliated colleges
Shivaji University has partnered with Spoken Tutorial, IIT Bombay which is an NMEICT, MHRD. Govt. Of India initiative to enhance IT/Software skill set of our students. These courses are skill oriented & of academic importance. Not all the Institutes have started yet. We expects all the Engineering colleges should start the Spoken Tutorial Software Training Program in current semester.
To start the Software Training in your college follow these action steps.
1. Principal to nominate department wise Faculty Organisers and E-mail their contact details on email@example.com to contact Vidya Kadam on 8108536102 before 30th March 2017.
2. College to keep students data ready in excel format (First name, Last name, Email Id, Gender) for enrollement.
3. First Software Training session should start in each college before 13 April 2017 and college should organise Spoken Tutorial Test for selected software courses before the end of this semester.
4. Institutes can organise Spoken Tutorial courses in their regular academic computer Lab timing wherever relevant below are the recommendation given.
5. You can get in touch with Spoken Tutorial coordinator for course mapping.
The Open Souce Software Courses are:
|| Spoken Tutorial Courses
| B.Sc, M.Sc- IT/CS , BCA, MCA
|| C and Java
| B.A, B.Com
|| Libre Office Suite (Same as MS-Office)
|| LibreOffice Suite (like MS-Office), GIMP, PHPMySQL
| B.Tech, B.E, M.Tech
|| C, Python, Java, , Drupal, LaTeX, PHP&MySQL, Scilab, OpenFOAM etc.
In case of any query please contact :
Mr. Pradip C. Bhaskar,
Department of Technology,
Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
Contact Details of Spoken Tutorial Training Program coordinator is :
Contact No. 08108536102
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org